Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Centered to window? or Centered to room?....AGH...I don't know!!


Today, I was asked a hundred questions relating to light locations, switch locations, outlet locations, faucet types, cubby sizes, bathroom vanity types.....  I am pretty opinionated and definitely want a say in all of it, but the problem I am having is that I need more time to wrap my head around all the options and come up with something I can live with!!  It is fun, but today was a little overwhelming as I made rapid decisions, one after another, meanwhile praying that I don't make any major mistakes.



As you can see by the pictures, the electricians and plumber have arrived and have drilled holes in everything!!  


Linds, can you tell the off centeredness I was talking about??


The showers and bathtubs arrived this week....


The windows arrived and were suppose to be installed, but the window company sent the wrong size for the majority of the windows and now we have to wait until next week for the correct ones to be sent.

The chimney was framed in today!

And, the mason completed all but the top pavers for my beautiful front steps!!





No comments:

Post a Comment